Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you do to your cars before selling them? When we first get our cars, they are very rarely ready for sale. We call the process between our buying the vehicle and you seeing it “reconditioning.”
All our cars go through the reconditioning process, starting first with our mechanic. His priority in checking out our cars is making them safe and road ready. Because of our mechanic, we are able to stand behind our inventory as each being reliable cars. We invite you to come and check them out and see them for yourself!
The second step in our reconditioning process is our AAD Detail department. They take care of the interior and exterior cleaning in our cars, and they tackle stains/smells and whatever a used car has to throw at them. They work their detail magic and are able to erase the evidence of the previous owners as much as possible.
- Do you guys take trade ins? Yes, we do! We love trade ins. We’ll give you the best value on your car, even if you aren’t buying a car with us.
- What forms of payment can you take? We take cash, personal check, or credit card.
- Can you help ship to neighbor islands? We do! We love to serve the whole community of Hawaii.
After you buy the car, we can take the vehicle down to Young Brothers on your appointment date for no extra charge. We would love to make the car buying process as easy as possible for our neighbor island customers, and if you set an appointment with us we can even pick you up from the airport.
- How does your financing work? We work with credit of all kinds, good, bad, or no credit. We offer a variety of different financing options, and will work to find the best fit for you. Give us a try! First step is to fill out an application on our financing tab, and give us a call at (808) 599-9360. From there we will be able to get you pre-approved and give you some concrete numbers for APR, monthly payments, and how much downpayment you will need.